How does it work?
The TVBridge authoring tool helps an editor find interesting points in the TV program and create bridgets (media objects like Images, videos, informations etc.) that viewers can view with an app.
The TVBridge app alerts viewers that bridgets are available when the TV program reaches an interesting point selected by the editor.
Viewers can easily share bridgets on their social networks.
What are bridgets good at?
- Follow up to product placement
- User centric advertising
- User-selectable ads of products
More info on a program
- More information on aspects of the programs
- Related info on news
- Tour of a location in a travel program
- Videos/images/3D of specific spots
- Access to multilanguage
- Commentator tracks to a program
- Subscription-based bridgets
- And more!
Why TVBridge is the future?
It offers a tool to create 2nd screen content inexpensively
Without interfering with established production chains
Without affecting the user experience of viewers who do not user the bridget app
Can be adapted to live programs as well